Romano Pavimenti is one of those rare instances in which a craft is handed down from generation to generation while maintaining the values and traditions over time. Established in 1899, the founder, Santo Romano, started a small workshop of cement tiles which was carried on by his children Orazio and Carmelo in the 1930s. The development of the activity and the foundation of an industrial plant was carried out by Santo’s grandsons, brothers Gabriele, Gioele and Davide in 1984. Today, the tradition of the Tiles of a Hundred Years continues with the fourth generation who, having the same passion and quality of craftsmanship of the past, are also projecting towards experimentation and innovation in order to make the choice of cement tiles even more tangible.
We use only clean energy
Romano Pavimenti has chosen to say no to non-renewable sources of energy: the electricity which powers our production facilities and illuminates our offices comes from a clean renewable source, abundant on our island: the sun.